Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What a week

I can't believe it's going to be a week tonight since my son came home. Wow, did that just fly by. Best thing though, even though he's been gone for over a year we just pick right back up where we left off. I am so proud of the man he is becoming. For only 19 years old, he has already done so much more than most of his friends. He is seeing the world, managing his own money and life very well. As hard as it is to let our kids pick up and leave the nest, to watch them succeed in their life is the best reward. 

I enjoyed the few days that I had all of my kids back in one house at the same time. Sad to realize that those days will become less and less as they move forward with their own lives. Aimee is back at school and carving her own way in the world. I just hope the world will be as good to her as it has been to Erik.

Ariana is still under my wing for a bit longer. It won't be long and she will be out making her way in the world too. I just hope that I have been a good mom for them, no one ever said being a mom was easy. I think it has been the hardest job I have ever had but by far the most rewarding.

I am very proud of all that my kids have accomplished in their lives so far.

Erik and Aimee




Ariana and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment