Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Thursday, July 26, 2013

I'm still out of town so my routine is a little out of whack but I am trying to make the best of it. Today was a scheduled rest day, so no workout today. I will probably do some stretches before bed to try and relax. After 2 nights of restless sleep, I am ready to try anything! My meals are out of whack today also, but I am still maintaining my Whole30 diet.

Breakfast - 3 eggs scrambled in the microwave with half a small diced avocado and 1 ounce diced ham. Small banana and a cup of grapes.

Dinner - Cranberry, apple, grilled chicken salad at Denny's with no dressing or bread.

Snacks - 9 almonds and 2 cups of red grapes.

The fridge in my hotel room is all out of whack and all my food keeps freezing. So my grapes I am eating right now are actually frozen! This morning, I had to wait for my eggs to thaw so that I could cook them. Crazy, but I am trying to maintain my healthy eating while on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment