Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Military Apparel Company President and Founder Eve


Me…in a nut shell…


I have a cute French accent (and I do not hear it) I am determined (some can call it bossy) very generous, extremely passionate, social (or should I say chatty?) courageous (really nothing will stop me!) wife to a hard-working American Hero Veteran, Jeremy Baum (my pride) mom of soon 3 girls (Yes and I have 2 sisters…no testosterone around here!) Proud, PROUD, PROUD President of Military Apparel Company for the last 7 years.

I have always wanted to help the world. I have always sewed (like my grand-maman Huguette) for as long as I can remember, I also always wanted to own my own business just like both sets of my grand-parents. Always wanted a bunch of kids. So now what? I am living the dream.

With my business I get to change the World of my client’s life by creating handbags and accessories for them, through donations to organizations related to the Military and also very proudly, with the business knowledge that I have. Now I can market other women’s creations and help them achieve their dream!
I am living the dream. Some days I wake up and cry because I am so thankful that I am able to be a stay at home mom while running my project and that I have thousands of people supporting it. This project has been solely promoted through word of mouth like people like you! Know that you are Military Apparel Company and it is not something I will ever take for granted.

So many people helped me through this journey another very humbling thing for me.
Know that when you get a creation from Military Apparel Company, you get a lot more than a bag. You are fueling American Dreams as well creating job here in the USA. And know that I, just like everyone on my team is so appreciative!

From the very bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment