Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Airman Nick, American Hero

My name is Kathryn Bailey; I am the proud mother of A1C Nick Martinez. Nick has been in the Air Force for two and a half years. He will soon become a Senior Airman!

I was recently nominated President of the Blue Star Mothers of America Denver Chapter 3! I am sure this new experience will afford me the opportunity to meet and interact with many people that love our military like I do.


I like that my son made the decision to be part of the 1% that serves our country. However, I do not like that we are so far apart. I have only seen my son once since he reported to his first duty station. It is a sacrifice for our children to be apart from their loved ones but it also builds character.

I love that your company offers great products with love sewn into every stitch. When I purchased my purse I did not have any of Nick's ABU uniform to send but I received a great creation from another of our wonderful Airman's uniform.

I also purchased an ABU Christmas stocking. I of course wish my son would be home this holiday to see it hung with the other family stockings but alas that is not to be this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment